Cooperation and research
The research work of the Faculty includes:
- Systems of supporting innovation and technology transfer in enterprises in the condition of European integration.
- Global economic processes as a stimulus for changes of financial market and its institution in the aspects of Polish participation in EU structures.
- Macroeconomic analysis of the processes of economic, social and regional development.
- Conditionings of local and regional development with regard to contemporary priorities: competitiveness, coherence and steady development.
- Transformation of private and public law in the face of European integration.
- Supporting of economic processes with the application of modern information tools of net technology.
- Econometrical modeling of phenomenon in the process of resources management characteristic for Podkarpacie province.
- The assessment of dynamics of some chosen economic processes.
- The analysis of consumer’s attitudes (with particular regard to the youth market) which apply mainly to marketing effect of means, methods and instruments employed by companies and organizations.
- Financial market functioning in the process of integration with the European Union.
- Integrated traffic management system.